Monday, March 19, 2018

3,600 Miles in the Last Week and I'm Glad to Settle Into Mt. Pleasant Life Again

I am, at this point in my life, tired of seeing orange barrels and brake lights, especially as I returned from Towson University and spent most of Sunday stuck in traffic on 95 wondering if the cars would ever move. I can't help but think of stroked and clogged veins as I moved Kermit across the George Washington Bridge through the northern part of Manhattan all the way home. It was an adventure and my payments to tolls has me wary of making the trip any time soon.

Before this, of course, was a drive from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West, another 5 hour trip (there and back) and I can say I am ready for non vehicular movement over the next few weeks.

The good news is that I am home and safe. I get to sleep in my own bed after travel to see 'tives in Florida, politicians in DC and academics in Maryland. It was worth every second, but I am exhausted.

What's up with the Sunoco's having their ATM swipe capabilities down, accepting cash only for gas in Jersey? It made tolls little tricky, but I will pay when the photos of my license charges are sent to me.

Okay, I need to regroup. I've been holding my breath since returning from the holidays and all forces have been on deck for the Divergent Awards, DC work with NWP, and NCTEAR 2018. I need to rethink a strategy for the home front.

Today, however, I can attest I slept in my own bed, with Glamis the Wonder Dog, and with the comfort of my own coffee pot.

The Syracuse win (a surprise) was a wonderful surprise and gift, as well.

Okay, Monday. You're here. Let's get to it.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete