Sunday, March 4, 2018

A Cluckingly Ridiculous Saturday...With a Cluck Cluck Here and a Cluck Cluck There

Before I settled in for a night of grading (yes, I looked like a crazed chicken by the end of it), I served as a bodyguard for a perfume sale at a Starbucks in Orange. Pam needed company from a twin brother because she was selling a substantial perfume collection to a man who drove down from Boston. Just in case, Patrick, Kaitlyn and I came with flexed muscles.

The sale went down, but on the way there and back, the Kellys began communicating in clucks - a family tradition I had never heard before. Patrick and his mother clucked their conversation with one another, before it turned into "Name That Cluck," a series of songs sung to one another as if chickens.

"Only Bryan would join this ridiculousnesss," said Kaitlyn. "He doesn't even blink an eye."

Of course I joined in - why wouldn't I? Singing the Star Spangled Banner in chicken voice is absolutely a brilliant way to spend one's life and making clucking noises in stores is absolutely how I roll.

Kaitlyn later did a search for YouTube videos with the hypothesis that others probably have uploaded their own clucking talents.

Of course they have.

Included in her finds was a whole channel by Big Marvel dedicated to his rubber chicken harmonizing to popular songs like Despacito (see below).  I haven't clucked this much ever.

Yep. That's how it is in Crandall's world. Clucking ridiculous.


1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete