Monday, June 18, 2018

Back in CT and Finally on the Sound in a Green Kayak

Chitunga and I made it back in really good time, so after we unpacked I asked, "What do you want to do?" He wanted to eat at Pam's and afterward to try out the new kayak, which he was resistant of in Syracuse because of the woman's drowning in one of the lakes.

He caught on fast and had a great time paddling on the sound (and eventually gave me a try).

It was low tide and I'm sure it will be even more fun when the water is up. It was easy to get into and out of and it moves along rather quickly.

Well, it's back to Monday and besides my psoriasis being on fire, I have a dental appointment and a to-do list about 40 miles long. Glamis, the wonder dog, has taken the return home to absolute zonk out - she's been snoring at our side the entire evening. She isn't twitching in the slightest - just out with the occasional grunt and groan.

We made it back safely and now we get ready for a busy, altering week again. So glad we had Father's Day to spend time on the water (and that Chitunga overcame his fear that he'd flip and drown). He did great. Now I want to buy another one!

Finished the evening with a long conversation until midnight. Time to make the donuts!

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete