Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Outdoor Critters - 48, New England Patriots - 0. That Was a Quick 48 Hours

My friend Dave returned our Corn Hole set after the birthday party and we stored it in the garage. This Friday, we had a crazy Corn Hole tournament in the backyard and got all our bravado going - we are in competitor's land.

Yesterday, I went into the shed to get the wheelbarrow and it looked like a popcorn factory. The corn was everywhere. Something with large teeth opened up half of Chitunga's New England Patriot's bags (those are what we toss with on Mt. Pleasant). As a result, the bags had to be thrown out.

We also had to empty the shed, sweep it down, and put poison down. There was a rodent orgy in that shed, as the corn was strewn all over the place.

I've learned the lesson. Critters - 48, New England Patriots - 0.

On another note, the reason we needed the wheelbarrow is because I needed to move stone from the front yard to the back. Today, the driveway gets done, and yesterday, they laid concrete for a new sidewalk up to my front door (as well as a step to the door by the garage). They're calling for a day of rain and who knows if they can commit to Mt. Pleasant, but I am hoping so.

Hoping they might pave a few critters into the ground, as well.

I was telling the pavement guys that one only needs to be a homeowner for a year before they realize that Nature triumphs every time. Human civilization can only do so much before the grass takes over, the insects invade, and the furry-tased creatures eat your Corn Hole bags.

Sadly, insurance rarely covers any of it, but we pay it - well, because that's what you do.

Today, another day. Glad to know that the bags really do have corn in them!

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete