Sunday, September 2, 2018

From-Under-Foot-Glamis-With-The-Big-Ears Hates Empty-Nest-Mt.-Pleasant

I can't move in my house. Every step I take, Glamis is underneath me, trying to wrap herself as tight as she can. I know what this is about. She senses a new semester is upon her and my days will be sporadic when I'm home, but also she is missing the full house where attention is hers for the taking. She doesn't need to look for it because it is around every corner.

The last couple of days, she's been giving me the big ear treatment. She doesn't do this a lot, but when she wants me to REALLY pay attention to her, she goes all rabbit ears on me. She was walked. She got water. She had treats. We played in the back yard. She was fed, but still every move I made she was at my side with her big ears.

Perhaps she thinks I'll disappear, too, like Chitunga, Abu, and Ali, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay because the semester is going to kick off.

Yesterday, I wrote most of the day, and she was under my feet. When I cleaned upstairs, she was under my feet. When I made lunch, yep, under my feet.

I agree, Glamis. It gets mighty quiet in the house when no one is here. I feel it, too, but am I under your paws with my big Ripley Crandall ears? I don't think so.

Love this dog - Chitunga's dog. I think she wants to take a trip to LeMoyne to see him.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete