Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Live Footage of Crandall Going Into Tuesday After a Monday Full of Meetings & Planning

My roads are well intended, but when they're paved with the intentions of others and there are items to be discussed, my brain gets a little heavy.

Weekends are recovery zones. I can read and grade and organize and try to get on top of the work ahead, but then Monday comes in and the stimulation arrives like hurricane winds and all I hope to have occur, quickly gets blown to my way-too-cluttered office, throwing me up against my window only to be smeared for everyone to see.

The Tuesday evening, followed by Monday morning reality of a graduate course and undergraduate turbo requires all copies to be made as soon as possible (and actions to be set in stone) so that I can attend my other obligations as a University faculty member, including participation in department and faculty meetings. One would think there'd be time to work on classes during the day, but that is rarely the case as there are agendas to work through, decisions to be made, votes to be had, and policies to be discussed.

This, coupled with the non-ending summer of successful implementations of Young Adult Literacy Labs, teacher institutes, and grant-funded workshops, has me entering this Tuesday as a ready-to-sleep fuzz nugget. I just want to sleep and not have to think about anything.

Um, good luck with that Crandall.

I am hoping, however, that everything I have aligned for tonight and Wednesday morning makes sense and is helpful to the students I am teaching. I want to save what little energy I have left for them. This is the reality of all of us who teach. I remember once that a Dean at Syracuse University once told me, "higher education is a lifestyle choice. Everything blends together."

It does, but it doesn't me any of us feel the rest that we desperately need.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete