Sunday, January 14, 2018

Book Stacking, Because I Had Been Syllabi Slacking for a New Semester

I'm not sure if I can say I was 100% productive on Saturday, but I was a good A-. I got up early and began working on courses for the semester (work I've been chiseling away at for the last month). I finished/finalized one syllabi and now need to get to the other.

Drat. The NCTE proposals got in the way, so I worked on a  few of those, too. Then there was the house I wanted to clean and the groceries that needed to be purchases, and the gym that was calling my name, and the dog that begged to be walked.

Still, I got a lot done, and today will be an entirely different day where I can concentrate on the next course, another round of proposals, and several emails I've neglected (Argh. I need to get on top of CWP work, too).

It all begins anew again this week. Some of the old classics will be with me, as well as many new tricks to try with a new crew of undergraduate and graduate students.

Ah, but the sad thing is that such work creates for a dull, boring and pathetic post today. I could write about the temperature drop and how some fool was out mowing his lawn, but I'll pass. Instead, I will just report that I'm getting there.

Truly, I am.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete