Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Glove Me Tender, Glove Me Sweet. All We Need is Glove, Glove is All We Need

I've had a productive couple of days, exercise-wise, with goals I've set to exit the gym and enter the roads and sidewalks once again. The days are back to full-swing semester-life, and I know that one thing I've lost in priorities is time to move and physically take care of me. On Monday, I was so productive that not only did I run 4 miles, but I also walked Glamis 3.

The trouble was that while walking - and while a dog does what a dog does on walks - I had to stop to pick up her doggie-doings and accidentally lost one of my gloves. I couldn't find it anywhere because it was too dark. I guessed it fell out of my pocket.

When I got home, the loss of the glove was troublesome. It's winter, so that means most stores have moved to swim trunks and tank tops. With snow in the forecast, I thought, "Crap. How am I going to shovel without both gloves?"

Well, on yesterday's run, after a fresh snowfall, I saw a black, fingered creature peaking out of the light snow that fell overnight. It was my glove. It was about a mile from my house. It bloomed in the glistening sunlight.

Sh'Zaam! Re-discovered and it feels so good.

And I, eeee, I, eeee, I, will always Glove you.

Seriously.

I hate when I lose things: keys, walles, glasses, papers, and books. That glove, though. Not a happy camper.

On a morning where I don't know if I'm coming or going, I'm simply thrilled to report that sometimes luck happens. There's not much good in our world these days, especially in a divided country, but I'm strutting with more pep in my step because of this find.

Gloooovvvve. Something exciting and new. Come Aboard. We've been expecting you. The GLOVE boat.....

1 comment:

  1. URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE! unbelievable. Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to DR.IFADE of all spell casters worldwide for bringing back my wife who left me and the kids for almost six months within the space of two days after following all instructions given to me. I am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home, and I pray God almighty gives you the strength and wisdom to continue helping more people having similar relationships and marital problems like mine. For help you can contact him now through his email and mobile number below.

     
    Email: ifadesolutionspell31@gmail.com 
     
    WhatsApp Number: +2349060120490 OR +1(551) 333-5249.

    ReplyDelete