Saturday, February 24, 2018

Proud to Have Representation in New Decorations For the Graduate School of Education and Allied Professions


 I came into the office today to see that old photos were replaced with new photos, and that the Little Lab for Big Imaginations and Ubuntu Academy (look at the dialogue and Ubuntu circles) were represented as you enter. I'm not sure I like seeing me in the photos, but I do love to see that the hard work and collaboration between Dr. Ryan Colwell (Little Lab) and myself are being recognized. The summer we united Ubuntu Academy and Little Lab for Big Imaginations was extra special - especially creating a dialogue, poems for two voices, and community for populations in southern Connecticut.

Phew. It was a Friday yesterday, wasn't it.

I'm probably speaking on behalf of most people in the northeast, but we are definitely ready for the warmer, more hopeful days of spring. The days have been gray, wet, and dreary, and it makes a difference when there's more sun, more green on the ground, and more blue in the sky.

Today, there's a chance that Turtle, Class of 2001 (two g's and dollar), Jon Walker, will meet up with Eagle, Chitunga, in Syracuse, as Jon is flying in for a week of work at Ft. Drum. Chitunga and I went to dinner with him in Louisville after we toured the the University and it brings me great pride that the two of them may meet at the Clam Bar when he flies in at noon. There's also a chance that Lossine, via Enterprise, might help Jon to get a car while he drives north to Watertown (the very location where the best principal of all time, Ron Freeman, did his training). Jon and I share that Brown School connection and Chitunga has toured the building, so he knows it, too (as well as Alice).

I'm floating into the weekend with a rather large agenda, but I am looking forward to tackling it without meetings or obligation (might even finally see Black Panther). We shall see how much sleep I get an how much I accomplish each day.

That Ubuntu circle, though! Phew! That makes me happy - a representation of what is possible with the right vision and design.

Happy Saturday. Here's to the possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete