Sunday, July 29, 2018

Short Lived Respite on the Long Island Sound - Due Dates Suck (Ram Mode)

Ali got sick first. After he returned from NYC he couldn't breathe and phlegm consumed him. Abu followed second - it hit him later in the week. Chitunga and I have stayed clean, but Tunga's been away this weekend, so he has an excuse.

I'm knocking on wood. They're trying to be normal, but they can only do so much before their head is consumed with phlegm and they simply want to sleep....

...which is exactly what they did when I managed to get a 40 minute kayak run in this afternoon out to Charles Island and back. This was after I ran, wrote for a few hours, went to get materials for the week ahead and cleaned.

Dinner came later.

Today, they're calling for great weather, but I'm feeling the need to be hunkered by a computer most of the day. With due dates lingering and obligations to be filled, I can't stray too much from the grind and hustle. Things need to be accomplished and projects need to be completed.

I will take moments like this on the water, however, to count my blessings and feel like I have a slight bit of a normal summer life. I tell everyone, "I can't wait for Fall and Spring semesters because it is an easy period," and I am serious. Yes, it is frantic, but June-July-August are out of control. I love every second, but it is exhausting.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete