Sunday, August 5, 2018

And When You Finish 5 Weeks of Programs With One More To Go, You Hit the Office To Process Receipts

The skinny is the University switched its accounting system. While they were at it, they also switched the credit car carrier. They chose to do this the last weeks of June and beginning weeks of July when CWP-Fairfield's work really takes off.

The result? Well, My office is paperwork hell. The two weeks where nothing could be processed by campus and, as a result, most of it went onto my personal credit cards.

Well, as one can imagine with all the grants focused on these summer months, it made for a complicated financial heat way of insanity. Trying to figure out the new system with the due dates and uploading everything took most of my day away yesterday.

The campus was completely empty.

But then there was a knock on the door. It was the grant officer - my right hand everything. She said, "I knew you'd be here on a Saturday. There's just too much to do."

We're getting used to this world, and I wish we could find a way to get around it.

Numbers numbers numbers to allow words, words, words. But that is what must be done to serve over 200 youth and 40 teachers every summer. 

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete