Monday, November 12, 2018

Okay, Monday. Let Me Tell You About My Sunday. Fall Cleaning Like Its Spring

I wake up on Sunday mornings always wishing I did more on Friday night and Saturday, knowing that I will regret whatever I didn't accomplish during a new work week. Even so, I am good about taking care of myself and this meant running six miles in the sun and blue skies, even when it was cold. This led, too, to the winterizing of the outdoors, putting all the tables in the shed, putting the snowblower in the garage, and mowing the lawn (to get rid of the pesky leaves).

In between, I graded, and graded, and graded.

I was thankful for the sauce I made yesterday and although I turned down an invitation to eat stew (I really wanted to go), I felt like I got most of what I wanted done...well, done.

Now it's Monday morning and the workweek marathon (okay, sprint) takes off. Everything needs to be accomplished before my plain leaves on Thursday and after I teach two important classes so that my students are ready for final projects.

I do know about Spring cleaning, but there's a thing called Fall winterizing that is equally as important. The lawn ornaments are now stored, the chairs piled up and put away, and the hoses away from the house so they won't freeze. I also finished half the gutters, cleaning out the last six months of debris. I guess I'm thankful that I don't have a pull to close up for the colder months.

And, I ordered the urban turkey kit once again so I am ready for the brining to come next week for Thanksgiving at my house. My Sunday night talk with Chitunga was cut short because I was in energizer bunny mode, but I left with telling him that I am living for his return for gravy and stuffing

In truth, though, I think I like to run when in layers. It won't be long before I'm totally in the gym until it all thaws.

1 comment:


  1. Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything



    ReplyDelete