Monday, January 29, 2018

How Do You Feed a Pescetarian? Well, The First Step Is To Look The Word Up.

So, pescatarian means one who only eats fish.

I know this now because Michael, who is on Mt. Pleasant for the semester, does not eat chicken, beef or pork. Knowing I'm a good sport (shoot, I fasted during Ramadan for a month in support of Abu and Lossine), I stocked up on various fish and, with a little imagination and online recipe searches, have been trying to meals.

Last night was blackened Mahi Tuna with fennel, oregano, paprika, and cloves. It was good, but I needed to spice it up some with Crandall special that was leftover; it did, however, go well with the green beans, cranberries and almonds I sautéed and the cous cous.

(TWO MORE MONTHS UNTIL ALL MEALS GET COOKED ON THE GRILL  -  I CAN'T WAIT).

It worked, however. I'm now thinking that ginger would have added a nice bit to the fish. Since it's new for me in my culinary exploration, I will have to see what other ways it can be prepared. Not bad...not bad. I'd give myself a B.

Ah, but I fail because I have no leftovers (well, few). It won't last more than a night, and I will have to start all over again tomorrow. I think I have shrimp somewhere. Maybe the Lil' Mermaid. I'm not sure what sauce would be good for her to please the Pescetarian in the house.

And just like that it is Monday again. I wish I could say, "Back to the grind," but I never left and worked all weekend from my office, so it's "let the flow continue."

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete