Sunday, February 18, 2018

Let This Be the Last Storm of The Season; I Know It's Not March Yet, But Still

The birthday gathering began at 5 pm., an hour later than planned because Fairfield University's basketball team kept going into overtime to beat Quinnipiac (phenomenal game) and because,

well,

My car was not where I parked it when I got out of the game. In fact it was missing. The jeep in front of me and the black truck behind me (I parallel parked) were in their place, but no Kermit. Called Leo and Pam in a panic, then the police. They asked if it was being repossessed and I said, "I feel like I'm possessed. This is where I parked."

My heart was in my stomach and I was furious. Then I saw it in a lot a few streets over. Not even parallel parked. Doors unlocked. All the quarters taken. No scratches. Nothing. Just in another place. I have no idea. Did they put it in neutral and role it to another location to take the quarters? The whole thing shook me up. When the police came I said, "Abandon action. This is my car and I lost $5.00 in quarters."

I came hope to birthday cupcakes, falafels, Greek salad, tahini, and other fun foods. We played the guess-it forehead game, which was fun, until the snow really began to accumulate. Then, I swept everyone's car and they made it home safely.

I am still thinking about the car, however, and it creeps me out. I thought it was gone. I was like, "Are you kidding me? Someone stole my car?"

Feeling thankful, but freaked out. What was that all about?

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete