Saturday, June 2, 2018

4-Day Getaway with a Board Meeting and the 'Tives, Glamis Included

Rule #1 for making a neurotic dog, start packing. Rule #2 for making her more neurotic, put the packed luggage next to her in the car. Rule #3 for making her even crazier: drive an hour to the ferry so she can taxi across waster for an hour more.

Actually, she loved the ferry part, even though she chose to sit in the seats with Chitunga which was against the rules (she was told). I was just thankful they let us inside the cabin on a rainy day so we didn't have to make it to Long Island soaking wet.

Rule #1 for why Glamis isn't meant for boats - she wants to greet and meet with everyone who walks by.

Rule #2 for Glamis on a boat, prepare others for when either Bryan or Chitunga goes to the bathroom, so they know that the odd noises coming from her mouth are the result of her fear that they will not return from their trip, leaving her stranded on the ocean's waters.

Rule #1 for arriving to cousin's house - there's total relieve when Glamis reaches her destination and then she is happy as can be playing with her cousin dog and rendezvousing with the cousin, the aunt, the uncle, and the nieces.

We have a Hoops4Hope executive board meeting this morning and then a couple of days of unwinding near the lapping waves of Amagansett. The weather prediction isn't the greatest, but without rain forecasted, we'll be okay. 

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete