Sunday, June 3, 2018

Taking Advantage of the Calm, the Beauty, and the Relaxation in Amagansett

My morning started yesterday with a good cup of coffee brewed by my cousin, while I sat on his back porch playing with his rocks and sculptures, trying to find the perfect landscape for a photo. I'm not a rock sculptor, but I tried my best to build a landscape that was conducive for the Amagansett morning breakfast. It took me a while, but I think I got it.

The rest of the day was spent at H4H Board Meeting, followed by a lunch (where we got soaked with a crazy thunderstorm), followed by a long run, which was cut short because a plane went down on the beach and a rescue mission took place followed by an evening beach party.

Let's call the day surreal.

Beautiful, but surreal.

I'm not sure what to make of the Hampton's local going up in his plane with his grandchildren, only to find himself caught in the crazy storms that blew threw in the afternoon. We were out for lunch, eating outside, and when the food arrived, so did the winds, torrential downpour, lightening, and thunder. It was rough - and it was sadder that it also took down a plane of a family.

So was Saturday during our four-day getaway. It's a bit crazy. But it is what it is.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete