Thursday, June 14, 2018

Barnwell Night in Manlius & Furniture Shopping Must Run in the Family

The storms never came. They hyped them up with straight line winds, damaging lightening and loud thunder.

Nothing.

I even found time to vacuum my parents pool again, spending a couple of hours trying to get their water clear for their summer rendezvous. Actually, I just needed an excuse to mindlessly walk the pool in the humidity after running, then walking the dog.

Later, when Chitunga returned from work, we traveled to visit the cousins, Casey, Dave & John for their Wednesday rituals. Their new room keeps getting nicer and their furniture is very similar to ours (although we don't have feet rests that pop out or four ground hogs living under our shed).

The highlight of the night was the argument between Dave and Tweening Sean as father tried to get son on top of a group project involving a cow, a box, paint, and poop....still can't get my head around what the purpose was, but none of Sean's friends have been doing their part and the due date is getting closer. Arranging him to arrange his friends, while arranging moms to help arrange boys to make arrangements to get the project done was quite the comedy...especially in Dave-land. We couldn't help but laugh.

Sun's back out today, or at least I hope.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete