Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Turkey Day! May No One Freeze Today in the Northeast & May the Gravy Be Grande!

I was outside raking yesterday while Chitunga was at the barber, when the mailman pulled up with a package just in time for the kid's birthday weekend. Glamis was extremely intrigued by the gift and couldn't wait for him to return and open it.

By the way, Glamis doesn't really allow Chitunga any alone time - as she follows him with his every move.

When Chitunga returned, he dug in. Sue said a pair of Kentucky bourbon socks and a couple of Happy Balls! Kentucky bourbon ones and Glamis, watching him unravel the gifts, put her paw on the table in anticipation. One can easily tell that she needs her nails cut. She had a solid grasp of that table wondering if anything was for her.

The green sticks. They had her name on it and her intuition kicked in. She knew something that Chitunga was unraveling had to be for her. She was right. It was worth her wait.

So, it's morning. There's a high of 27 degrees today with windshield down in the single digits. This is a perfect day for a 5K Turkey Trot, which Chitunga and Kaitlyn are doing while I prep the food and get the house rearranged. Brrrr. I will await for it to warm up some in the day before I do my run (but if I wasn't cooking, I'd totally be with them).

Here's to your dinners, your desserts, your coffees, your chaos, and you're thankfulness. May it be a memorable and reflective day.

2 comments:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything






    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything



    ReplyDelete