Friday, November 23, 2018

With Even More Appreciation For All the Holiday Dinners Before Mine

 Up at 7, cooking by 7:30, and eating by 2:30. Phew. Guests left about 7:30 at night. Double Phew.

Delicious.

I tried a new recipe with honey and brown sugar, to bake with carrots and it was superb. Also attempted a new mashed potato recipe that was also nailed. Kaitlyn's brussel-sprouts were delicious, as was Pam's stuffing and gravy. The turkey? Well, that was superb. All in all it was an A+ sort of meal without one crime or misdemeanor.

Then came the turkey coma.

Actually, when one hosts there is no time for such a coma, so I cleaned up while everyone else moved into a vegetative state. After the main meal was finished, I made room for the desserts and put on a pot of coffee.

That turned into a screening of Fantastic Beasts (Nic Stone will be proud), which turned out to be 110% better than I anticipated (she says the second is even better).

And we welcomed Akbaru and Kemoy to this year's thankfulness, offering them a location to eat with friends and family in celebration of what the holiday is all about.

Waking up this morning, I'm already thinking about grading, planning for next week, and Christmas decorations. Tunga took a huge nap after the tryptophan kicked in, so I imagine he stayed up late and will sleep in even later.

As for Glamis. Shoot. She retired about the time we started the movie. She simply wanted everyone to leave so she could have her the entire space as her bedroom. Someone must have fed her turkey, too.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything






    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything



    ReplyDelete