Monday, November 19, 2018

The Skyline That Brought It Full Circle - Leaving Nashville, Ready for Home, and Very, Very Thankful

Arriving to Houston was an ordeal. I didn't think I was going to make it.

Being in Houston was a thrill. Although I didn't have time to explore the city, I enjoyed running in 70-degree weather and getting a taste of the city.

This morning, I worked up a sweat arriving to my last sessions, and then was soaked to the bone when I left the Convention Center and got caught in a downpour of rain that I wasn't prepared for.

I was drenched.

Then, leaving, I got a skyline that said, "Crandall, it may have been a tricky trip with all the crazy, but look at what the Great Whatever is sending you off with." That was my plane and I took it as the rains left Texas.

Of course, I arrived to 30-degrees and snow on the ground in the pitch-black of Connecticut life, but I am home and safe without incident on the return.

I will say, however, that traveling on Thanksgiving weekend is not fun and I'm not a fan of how the airline industry has transformed itself into customer-unfriendly, horrific travel experiences. The airports were insane - no room to stand (let alone sit) and ridiculous treatment for its customers. My legs will have electric shocks for the next month, because the seats are so crammed. And I will never understand why they board the outside seats, followed by the inside seats, and settling with the middle seats (in that order), especially during a time when they charge so much to check bags and everyone carries them on as overhead items. The stewards and stewardesses all assured me that the corporate decision-making is totally economical and they've figured out the funding to gain as much as they can from customers.

I do know, that I'm slowly not loving to travel by plane. It is the same stress felt whenever I try to quickly grab something at Walmart and then face customer service there (with the lines, rudeness, and overwhelming nature of it all).

But, I am thankful. NCTE 2018 was a thrill and I am looking forward to settling down to turkey and plans for big things ahead.

Good Morning world (although, waking up, I'm ready to say Good Night). I'm exhausted, but all is well. 

2 comments:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything



    ReplyDelete