Sunday, November 18, 2018

We Are Family! I Got My NWP People and Me! @WritingProject Brunch Today. Woot Woot.


Throughout NCTE, when I came across a National Writing Project friend, we'd all say the same thing, "It seems weird that we didn't kick off the conference with a day for ourselves." This year, we will exit the literacy celebration by brunching our way out. I, personally, am looking forward to seeing all of us united in one space again. It's been hit or miss finding people, but tomorrow we congregate.

Actually, yesterday, I did 3 sessions and they all had NWP focus, so the cousins began appearing here and there. William King, Jessica and I did a session on our Ubuntu work in a session on empathy with Nicole Mirra, Antero Garcia, and Christopher Rogers. We had a full house and split ourselves up in rotating sessions, allowing for more NWP interaction. William, Jessica and I decided to do a presentation by simply asking one another questions and, after responding, bouncing another question  the other way. This went on for 20 minutes each round, but then we opened it to the guests. As I was sitting and participating, I realized we actually created an Ubuntu circle, although the panoramic makes it look like a square. It really was an engaging conversation and I will present in this fashion again.

I have one more presentation this morning, and then I am going to scramble some eggs and and put syrup on some pancakes with the NWP family, then I head to the airport to leave. I am very hopeful that my return to CT will be much better than my arrival to NCTE. Knock on wood that it's not another 14-hour stress-fest.

Okay, I need to get going, but all is well and wonderful. Already looking forward to NCTE 2019 in Baltimore! Let me eat turkey, however, before I begin to think about that.

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help




    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything



    ReplyDelete