Sunday, April 1, 2018

Christian Mystics Would Call That, "Union With God" - a Note from the Kid in Syracuse

A couple of days ago I took Glamis for a walk on Walnut Beach in Milford and the lighting was rather mystical. I sent the photos to Chitunga and he responded, "Look at that sunshine coming through! It looks awesome. Christian mystics would call that, "union with God."

I love that he's studying in school and comprehending what he is reading. 

Yes, on this Easter celebratory day, I guess I can say that walking on the beach with such lighting is actually a union - or communion - with God. I add the 'o' so I like to think of it as an interaction of the Good.

It was beautiful, and beaches always remind me that there's much more to this life thing than we humans like to fool ourselves with. We come and go, but the waves will always ebb and flow.

This morning, I'm prepping potatoes, asparagus, ham, horseradish, cauliflower and beans. I will cook and distract myself from grading, reading, and preparation. I will also channel the scene from Walnut Beach and the reminder that the meaning to all of this is something much larger than any of us can comprehend (it's bigger than NCAA basketball, papers to write, and house chores to accomplish). 

We have to take advantage of the moments when they simply look awesome, which most strolls along the beaches actually do.

So, with that, I'm wishing all a Happy Easter and wonderful celebrations with family and friends. I didn't get my Cadbury eggs, but the seed is planted. I'm glad this will end the crazy overeating season until next Thanksgiving. It's time for summer salads and grilled vegetables. Let the warmer days arrive.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete