Friday, May 11, 2018

Professor Jake To the Rescue - Therapy Dogs Aren't Just For The Students.

Glamis's best friend, Jake, comes to work in the GSEAP office twice a week to bring serenity, bliss, comfort and licks to students who need a small respite from the grind of it all.

Most of the students are gone now, but there are many of us in our offices trying to find time to grade our final projects and exams, so when Jake comes by to say hello we can't help but get a smile on our face - especially when he puts your grading glasses on and doesn't shake them off.

He simply wants a bite of your roast beef sandwich and some chips.

I don't know what life would be like without the comfort of our canine friends and although I'm cooked and ready to sleep for weeks now, a friendly paw and nudge against the side of the leg makes the work that much more enjoyable.

He truly is a special dog. I see why Glamis gets excited when I announce it's a play date kind-of day.

Happy Friday. Time to head into the work of Graduate students.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete