Tuesday, July 10, 2018

@AbuBility Calls It a Flashlight (ask @LBility). I'm Too Old For this #@$# But Love It

I didn't realize how messed up my legs were until this morning after I showered at 6 a.m.

Don't get me wrong, I did shower last night to wash off all the sand, but I didn't see the damage I did diving in the sand to rescue this ball and that ball. I was having fun - well, as much fun as a 46-year old body will allow one to have.

I thought the entire time I was playing I was simply burning the bottom of my feet from the hot sand (as I constantly stated, "I'm playing ostrich style with my feet buried deep in the sand." It was the only way I could tolerate it).

So, yesterday morning I took a shower and got dressed for work. I knew I was in pain all day, but I didn't realize I had what Abu called a flashlight until we came home from work and I put on a pair of shorts.

"Oh, that's why I was in pain all day."

Actually, it's nice to have a wound on my legs that isn't caused by psoriasis. Needless to say, I have a little limp to my gait right now.

It's all good, because we have green bean season and the farmer's market. This results into evening barbecue and roasted vegetables which is the greatest thing on the planet. Yet, I'm impressed that even Abu is eating vegetables now (maybe it is Lossine who always resisted).

We are eating like kings, but I said last night that we have to begin doing this Danish style - that is...I cook 3 nights in a row, then Abu cooks 3 nights in a row, then Ali cooked 3 nights in a row, then Chitunga cooks 3 nights in a row.

It is too much work (and money) to keep up this pace. Every night I think, "Okay, we'll have leftovers."

Nope. Well, just enough for lunch for me or one of them. I can't complain though. In truth, when the house is empty I usually resort to Triscuits and cheese. It's sort of good to have the nightly dinner ritual, even if it does mean trips to Big Y 5 days out of 7.

Time to work. Back to the grind for another day.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete