Monday, July 9, 2018

Well, Monday...You've Returned, But We Thank You For Two Beautiful Days Outside

 The morning started early and we went to campus to get things ready for Week Two next week. When we returned, Abu and I did a lot of yard work and trimmed trees, bushes and shrubs. By 1:30, however, we decided it was way to beautiful to spend at the house, so we went to the beach to play volleyball.

Love every second of it, but I'm definitely the old fart. I was drenched and the sand burned the heck out of my feet. Still, I love the game and I was good for the majority of games, until the dehydration got the best of me and I needed to get into the water.

Great to see Patrick with his Washington/Eagle/American flag tank top. He spent most of the day in his man cave (a beach tend to keep his Irish skin from blistering). I told Abu and Ali I'd be good until 5 but I really needed to get back to the house to prepare for today's new camps. We lasted until 5:30, however, before our hunger took over us and we knew food had to be prepped.

Fast forward. Cooking for the home-front is time-consuming and always longer that I think it will be. By the time we ate, my brain was dead - time to allow the boys to begin boiling pasta for dinner (if that is all they know how to do). Two weeks in, and I don't see myself able to keep up the pace.

Ah, but this weekend. It was a little too beautiful with crisp air, perfect winds and cloudless skies. Any day to be outside working, playing, or visiting in the sun is always a good day (and this is a rare photo of Ali sitting still - he has more energy that even I do).

Snacks for the kids purchased. Supplies organized and in their places. Signs in the car to lay out as we drive in. Coffee being sipped. We're definitely in Young Adult Literacy Labs mode for the summer.

Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete