Thursday, July 5, 2018

It's Hard For Me To Sit Still, But Yesterday I Did (After a Run) (and I Kayak'd, Too). But I Did Sit

Some arrived at 10 a.m., but we didn't get there until  noon (but we did stay until 7:30 p.m.). Walnut Beach on a very hot day with Leo, Bev, Kaitlyn, Nick, Abu, Ali and Pam. Leo bought me a wheeled carrier for the kayak and it was on the sand by the the time we arrived. All day long, people took their time rolling around on the smooth waters flowing into Connecticut from the Atlantic Ocean.

The boys, Abu and Ali, found people to play with volleyball with and they must have had six matches. That, and Ali was a demon on the kayak.

Let's just say at 9 p.m. last night, Abu and Ali were resting their heads on their arms ready for bed (but still managed to make rice).

Meanwhile, Chitunga, in Louisville, went to Bryant farms for blueberry picking and then on some historical tours with Sue before they settled downtown for fireworks.

We, on Mt. Pleasant, avoided the fireworks (and crowds). The beach was enough for us and I, for one, got too much sun. It will all be a tan by the morning, but it was an intense sun.

And, the Power App was provided on Big Brother. Sad to say, but I'm addicted once again and I'm excited that the robot girl one it.

Fudge. I have to work today. But yesterday was definitely a much-needed chill day.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete