Monday, July 16, 2018

World Cup Sunday & A Round of Birthday Legos - But This Morning, CWP-Fairfield Takes Off

This is my World Cup Finals outfit!

Actually, not at all. I was rooting for Croatia as I'm always after the story and underdog, but could bond with a meme that said, "So great to see African players win the Cup for France." That works, too. They did the better job and Croatia didn't take advantage of their possessions as much as they should have. France deserved the win.

And this was an App. It's been a loud few weeks on Mt. Pleasant as Abu and Ali bring television-viewing back in the house and Pam graciously opens her home to them. Not sure how they watch the game, as they spend time behind their cellphones snap-chatting the game to their friends. The fanaticism, however, remains the same.

Afterwards, we traveled to our friends, Kris and Dave's house, for a 13th birthday party and some corn hole. While there, I became engaged with lego-playing with lil' man Ishy and totally became enraptured by the imagination of youth (and the awe of what it must be like for Kris and Dave to pick up all those tiny pieces - there were 1,000s upon 1,000s of them and Ish knew exactly where every one was supposed to be - we weren't allowed to touch them

He did give me a chunk to play with, however, that weren't as important to him as the others. I told Abu and Ali that if they had lego-playing on Mt. Pleasant I'd likely go bonkers trying to stay on top of all the pieces. I had to organized them into similar pieces and make them look like a city so they weren't scattered all over the place.

Ah, but this morning we wait in anticipation that the youth from S. Dakota flew to CT safely, the scholarship activist-writers catch the buses from 3 different high schools, and the rooms / lunch are all set as planned. We spent a big part of Friday getting ready for this morning's kick-off.

And mom will be happy! This post will arrive on time as we need to be on I-95 as early as we can in case traffic is horrific (which it usually is).

Taking a deep breath in, and e x h a l i n g ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete