Thursday, August 16, 2018

Taking a Night Off With the Kid. This is His Wish and I Must Admit, I'm Into It, Too.

When I asked Chitunga what he wanted to do to end the summer his first reaction was highly attractive. I want to go to Washington, DC. I really wish I could make that happen, but my schedule wouldn't quite allow for a trip to the capitol (I really want to make this happen).

Next on the list: well, the New England Patriots are playing last year's Super Bowl Champions, the Philadelphia Eagles and tonight they are playing in pre-season.

It took me a while, but I figured out a way to get us tickets, knowing that our time together is short-lived because he returns back to school in Syracuse. Next week, he's heading north to Maine to go fishing for a week with friends from Connecticut. So, this is our last hoorah - a father/son football trip in Foxborough, Massachusetts. Game time, 7:30 p.m..

I actually love this trip. Launching the football season with a trip to the Patriots will make me a little more interested in what the season has to hold. I'm much more of a college football guy (definitely more of a basketball guy), but I'm all about the hoopla and bonanza of an NFL game. We are going and we'll likely leave sometime early this morning.

Because we can.

I'm thankful that we can.

In the meantime, insurance covered my new windshield. That was wonderful to see. And my crown was replaced (that is unlikely to be covered). It's been a week.

I'm looking for father and son time. Period.

We'll make it what we will. The smile on his face will be worth everything.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete