Sunday, September 16, 2018

Giving Thanks For Syracuse University Football for Bringing Excitement Back to the Dome

I was heading out for a run when I saw that Syracuse was playing Florida State. I put on the boob tube and became hooked, losing 3 hours of my day in memory of seasons of yesteryear when Syracuse Football was a powerhouse and exciting to watch.

I am proud to say that this zest is back for the 2018-2019 season. Syracuse is looking great.

I am also thankful that the game was on and I immediately got ahead of myself and began doing the grading I planned to hold off until Sunday depression mode (you know...the day before Monday). I accomplished a lot while watching the game, and it was okay. It was exciting to watch and to get school work done.

Then I got a text from Chitunga that he was at the game and I got even more excited. So glad he's enjoying the CNY life for what it has to offer. I put chicken in the crockpot and let the day take me where it would.

After, I ran, walked the dog, then went to Big Y to get food to go with the chicken. I ran into Kris Sealy who was sent to get something to cook for dinner, so I invited them over. We had a nice gathering of spur-of-the-moment spontaneity.

All this, because I was distracted by the Orange for a few hours - a good thing. Now I am looking forward to the rest of the season and the memories I hold from my younger years when Syracuse was more dominant in the sport.

It seems they are back. So awesome for the blue and orange fans. Let the excitement continue.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete