Sunday, September 9, 2018

It Was a Basil Hayden Kind of Night - Rice & Beans, Steak, Conversation & Relaxation

I feel like I accomplished a lot in the morning: computer transfers, email lists, Constant Contact, event planning, calendars alignment, etc. from the CWP computer to my own, but then the whole thing crashed.

I went for a run.

I came back and answered all the emails from the week - believe I deleted 150 as I went through the line up. Glamis looked at me oddly and I said, "Okay, I'll take you for a walk."

I did, then I met with adjuncts to help them prepare for a new semester.

And I got groceries.

And mowed the lawn.

And cleaned the house.

When William and Jessica said they were coming by around 7 p.m. I thought, "This is great. I have a stopping point." I began to cook and when they arrived we had a couple of drinks and talked about Ubuntu, teaching, back to school, the refugee and immigrant youth we share, and what lies ahead. I opened up a bottle of Basil Hayden in celebration - the good stuff. I just love having them over.

Glamis was ecstatic to have company and put on a show like she was a mating-season whale. She ran up and down the stairs, twirled, flipped on the floor, whined, and presented every toy.

I am taking that to mean that she has been feeling very neglected by the back-to-school reality.

Ugh. It's Sunday. Here we go again with tomorrow being Monday. It never ends.

But at least on the weekend, there are not obligations to be at work (even though work must get done). There can be Basiil Hayden.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete