Tuesday, June 12, 2018

In Transition - Syracuse Mindset, Yet Working On Summer Programs Before School Gets Out

We haven't advertised this year, but the Young Adult Literacy Labs are maintaining solid registrations and fruitful possibilities. I've been saying for a couple of years that we need to sustain what we're doing, but each year a few more youth find us and register.

This year, because of snow days, ice storms and tornadoes, schools are all sorts of wonky without exit dates for summer. Still, our programs are going forward and we're bringing back the usual favorites with a couple more experiments. We shall see.

Meanwhile, the weather in Syracuse is a little too surreal to believe - absolutely clear blue skies, high 70s, with only a little breeze. That's unheard of and they're calling for it again tomorrow.

Cheers to my older sister for grilling out last night and bringing forward the first salt potatoes and lemonade for the season. Also, my nephew Dylan has gotten really good at Badminton and I want to challenge him again tomorrow. I don't like to lose. He beat me two games to zero and that is not supposed to happen.

Okay, Tuesday - we got this. It's not a quick shopping spree at Kohl's or building a Chimnea fire pit for Father's Day like yesterday, but it is another day with a lot of nice weather to consider.

Yes, I also attempted a national call, updated enrollments, worked on summer designs, and trained a few new teachers (online). But, I also took a bike ride, walked, and ran. It's all good.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete