Saturday, August 11, 2018

First Friday Night All Summer Knowing There's Not An Impeding AgendaAhead



I slid into last night forgetting to grab my computer and having to write from an IPad. It's been a frantic few weeks (6 to be exact) where every second has been part of an agenda. Yesterday, when I got home I realized I could kayak and simply roll into the evening.

Meanwhile, my day was spent getting teachers and youth leaders paid, clearing out and office, and sending goodbyes to Ali and Abu.

By the time this posts, I hope I will have had a solid night's sleep. I have been wanting one of those since May.

It is supposed to rain all day, so I am looking forward to being stuck indoors. Here's to the celebration of all that just was and everything still ahead. In the meantime....zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment