Friday, August 10, 2018

The Good News Is The Lawn Mower Cut Off Before Running Over My Leg

The summer began with scars from diving all over Walnut Beach as if I was still in my 20s. I healed from that injury (sand damage) about a week ago.

Two days ago, when the temperature hit almost 100 degrees and I had 30-minutes before picking up Chitunga, so I mowed the lawn. What I didn't realize, however, is that there was a big chunk of rock in the lawn and a hole left over from when I had my driveway redone. I was walking backwards pulling the power over the final strip of lawn on the side of the house, when I hit the rock and the hole and went flying onto the sidewalk, scraping my knee and the left side of my leg. The motor cut off because my hand fell off the handle and then the mower ran up against my feet.

Glad it cut off. That would have been pretty.

The sad thing is I didn't pay much attention because I went to pick up Tunga, came home to feed everyone, then went to bed. I woke up in the morning to Glamis licking my sheets when I realized the blood was everywhere. I must have bled all night.

I said to the boys, "You didn't notice I was bleeding last night at dinner?"

Nope. Nope. Nope Nope Nope.

I didn't see it until I woke up either and stung in the shower.

This is a metaphor for the entire summer. Since June I've been going nonstop and haven't had a second to even think about what I need or could benefit from. My knee looks displaced.

It seems only natural that on my last day with summer programs, this incident occurred. Totally Crandall. But, the house is slowly emptying, and it will be eerily quiet again real soon. Then, I can pay attention to me.

In the meantime, Neosporin to the rescue. 

4 comments:

  1. Looking For rrb ahmedabad alp cut off? Look no more. Here, we are, providing the all RRB Cut Off, may it be Group D, ALP, and RPF right, at one place at railwayresult.in. So, keep yourself updated with RRB Result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're searching for the mowers that will allow you to mow the quickest, search for how fast it goes (mph) in addition to the width of the outer deck. Get more details on www.coppafeelgarden.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along with the voltage, it's also advisable to determine the kind of the battery. For more information on best weed wackers read here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete