Sunday, August 12, 2018

Garage Sale! Mt. Pleasant! Nope, Kidding. Just Collecting @AbuBility @aliadan3 Material to Send to Syracuse

My television called me last night - collect - to ask, "Will it really be a year from now before you turn me on again?"

I responded, "No. Big Brother is still on and basketball season allures me. I sometimes keep up with football, too, so I know where Tunga is coming from."

Two of the boys departed. So far, this is the collection they left behind, besides candy wrappers in the crevices of my home and the absolute silence. They are back in Syracuse (safely) and moving on with teaching lives (which I'm proud of...Ali at my Alma Mater, and Abu with Syracuse City Schools).

I went to the Big Y today to get groceries for the week and was amazed that I just cut the cost by 75% - the bill was so low I thought, "Are you sure? Did you ring that up correctly?"

Which makes me think about Popeye's Chicken. Together, we ate Popeye's three times. I was able to feed the four of us (sometimes others) for roughly $28. When I figure the math of groceries, however, each nightly meal for the boys cost roughly $36 (so Popeye's is a really great deal). You can do the math, but $36 x 7 is what I roughly paid for 6 weeks when I kept praying there'd be leftovers (which occasionally there was a scrap or two).

Shout out to Popeye's.

My washing machine, too, is saying, "Hey, are you still going to use me 2x's a day or can me and the dryer take a break." I assured them they are off the hook...it will be minimal for the rest of summer and once Tunga leaves, it will be even more calm.

I am channeling my father here who says, "What are you going to leave this time?" Usually it's a power chord or pair of socks. I also leave dog toys.

It's normal to leave a trail.

So, now I will return the goods, but I'm going to wait a week in the belief that there will be more items to show up.

Meanwhile, Glamis ate a lot of grass yesterday in the rain. I believe she has an upset stomach because she misses all the attention she got with Abu and Ali in the home. She has a broken heart, too, when the departures occur.

Ah, but it's Sunday - and there's much to accomplish, so here we go.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete