Thursday, October 11, 2018

Can't Write Much, Because There's Much To Be Accomplished Today

And so it is finally October 11th, or should I say, "That came fast." Tonight's the big Hoops Africa: Ubuntu Matters night on campus, so it seems relevant to post my cousin, Mark's #WhyIWrite quote in honor of his arrival today. The National Day on Writing isn't until October 20, but I have been doing a tweet a day with a different quote.

The producer, Taylor Sharp, arrived late last night and we got dinner and then chatted until too late at night about everything under the sun. I will probably regret that all day today.

We are visiting Bridgeport Schools in the a.m., the Fairfield University basketball practice at 11 a.m., and a journalist class by 12:30.

The event doesn't begin until 6, with a short period of time to set up before hand.

Phew. This is happening.

Normally, I'd have a lot to say on a day like today, but I'm too overwhelmed by everything needing to get done, so I'll keep this post brief.

Here's to the day. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete